A closer look at Auction Lot 3, kindly donated by Alpina we have the ladies Alpina Heated Boots.
“Say Good-bye to Cold Feet”
Ladies Trapper Heat model blends the pedigree of a hill boot with market-leading Heat technology for year round use and comfort.
3 Levels of Heat in 1 Boot
- normal wearer foot temperature
- 55 degrees (for up to 4 hours from a full battery)
- 45 degrees (up to 4 hours on full battery)
- 45 degrees (for up to 4 hours on full battery)
What is the In Temp Heating System
- Market first. Alpina’s unique patented heating system.
- Proven technology. First used in Alpina’s downhill and back-country ski boot range.
- Proven product. Available in three models of hill boot.
How Heating System Works
- Each boot has a battery in the cuff.
- Plug the charger in to the battery jack on each boot and leave to charge. (The charger flashes with a green light while charging is in progress).
- Once the battery is charged the boot is ready to be switched on when required. (The charger shows a small green light when battery is fully charged)
- Press the square InTemp button at the top of the boot. The red flashing light on the side of the boot shows it is warming up. Adjust warmth as required.
- The front toe cap and mid-point of the foot warm up. Natural blood flow moves the warmth down the length of the wearer’s foot.
- It takes 30 minutes to fully charge both boots. Easily done at home or in the car or truck.
Where to find Alpina in UK
Available through Alpina Authorised Retailers from September 1, 2018 onwards. Please ring advance to check stock levels.
James Purdey & Son, London
West London Gun Room, London
Ultimate Fishing, Newcastle
Weldon Gun Room, Morpeth
Johnson & Brown, Shildon
North Allerton Shooting Supplies, Thirsk.
Game & Country, Selkirk
James Crockart & Son, Blairgowrie.
HIS Ltd, Inverness
- £ 295.00
- The batteries and charger plus UK adaptor are sold with the boots.
- Single replacement batteries will also be available.
Additional Technical Detail
Provides 1000 cycles.
Charged from a wall socket or in-car charger.
Sole (Cemented technology):
- Built on a new Ladies last
- Outsole: Vibram
- Midsole: PU + shock absorbing
- Toe Protection Unit
- Insole: Termo-Insulating
- 2.4 mm Nubuck Leather construction
- Protective rubber rand
Lace Guides: Mountaineer grade.
Laces: Mountaineer grade. Length 200 cm.
Weight: 840g/ boot – including battery
Colour: Olive Nubuck
Sole type: medium flex
Size run: UK 2.5- 8. Boots have removable inner sole unit under the foot-bed to fit a half size larger. For example a UK 6 will also fit a UK 6.5.